R744.com is your interactive platform covering everything CO2 in refrigeration, cooling and heat pump applications.
What can I find on R744.com?
The website will keep you abreast of all developments regarding the natural refrigerant R744 (CO2) in a user-friendly manner.
It provides news and information regarding the use of R744 worldwide, including:
- Company and product information
- Components, systems and engineering services for R744 refrigeration, cooling and heating systems
- Market trends globally
- Latest technology trends
- Policies and legislation worldwide
It also offers:
- A calendar of upcoming conferences and events
- A database of papers and Frequently Asked Questions about CO2 in different applications
Who should use R744.com?
- Engineers and executives from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and system/component suppliers developing CO2 systems
- Retailers, cold-storage operators and other end users looking for sustainable refrigeration systems
- Public authorities worldwide
- Media and NGOs following climate change and environmental technologies
- Anyone with an interest in environmentally friendly refrigeration, cooling and heating in automotive, industrial, commercial and residential applications
How did R744.com start?
Faced with a growing market need for more information on CO2 technology, shecco decided to launch this portal in 2006. Since then, R744.com has evolved into the leading global platform for CO2 as a refrigerant, with global coverage and an increasing number of partners and readers.
Where are we today?
Since its launch, numerous companies and research institutes have joined R744.com as partners. As pioneers in CO2 technology, they are actively involved in the development of this collaborative platform. We encourage and welcome more partners to join!
R744.com is a registered trademark (Benelux: n° 1159114, other world markets under way).
If you have any question that wasn’t answered in the FAQs, please address it to our team and we will respond as soon as possible.