Danish OEM Advansor has announced topics and schedules for new webinars and online training sessions on transcritical CO2 (R744) refrigeration.
Advansor designs and manufactures CO2 refrigeration solutions for a very wide range of applications — from small 45kW (12.8TR) compact systems to the Steel XL, dubbed the “Tyrannosaurus Rex” of CO2 refrigeration, with medium-temperature capacities up to 1,400kW (398TR).
Advansor, which recently joined R744.com as a gold partner, will be offering the following webinars in English:
- CO2 Solutions for Food Retail: October 6, 2021, 10 am CET. Webinar will focus on the use of transcritical CO2 by supermarkets, convenience stores and high-end discount chains, with examples on food retailers like Carrefour, COOP and Aldi. Advansor speakers include Conny Andersson, Sales Director; Emina Dzanic, Sales Engineer Manager; and Piotr Waclawec, Area Sales Manager Poland.
- CO2 Solutions for Distribution Centers: November 1, 2021, 2 pm CET. Webinar will look at transcritical CO2 applications for distribution, logistic centers and warehousing, including how they have obtained higher efficiency and lower maintenance costs with combined cooling, freezing and heating CO2 solutions. Advansor speakers include Anders Mønsted, Business Development Manager Industrial; and Piotr Waclawec, Area Sales Manager Poland.
- CO2 Solutions for Warm Climate: November 23, 2021 at 10 am CET. Webinar will show that CO2 solutions are no longer only for Nordic countries, and that end users in Spain, France and Portugal have overcome the challenges encountered in warm climates with CO2 refrigeration solutions. Advansor speaker: Conny Andersson, Sales Director.
- CO2 Sustainable Solutions: January 18, 2022 at 2 pm CET. Webinar addresses how and why CO2 is a sustainable solution, reflecting its status as a leading climate mitigation technology, according to Project Drawdown. Advansor Speaker: Kristian Breitenbauch,Managing Director.
In addition to English, the webinars are available in German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Danish and Swedish. Some are available in Polish and Croatian.
For more information on the webinars, and to register, click here.
Technical training now online
Advansor also announced that it has taken its popular CO2 training classes online, offering basic technical knowledge about CO2 , best practices and the company’s CO2 racks “without getting your hands dirty.” In addition to English, training sessions are offered in German, French and Spanish.
- Module 1 – Technical documentation on Advansor Racks: September 7, 2021 at 3 pm CET
- Module 2 – Function and design of the discharge side on the rack and focus points during installation: September 21, 2021 at 3 pm.
- Module 3 – Function and design of gas bypass valve/IT compressor and liquid line of the rack: October 5, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
- Module 4 – Function, design and commissioning of heat recovery: October 19, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
- Module 5 – Function and design of LT compressors and LT desuperheater: November 2, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
- Module 6 – How to prepare for commissioning: November 16, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
- Module 7 – How to commission an Advansor system: November 30, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
- Module 8 – How to service an Advansor rack and how Advansor Aftersales can help: December 14, 2021 at 3 pm CET.
For more information on the training sessions, and to register, click here.
Want to find out more, or have something to say about this story? Join the ATMOsphere network to meet and engage with like-minded stakeholders in the clean cooling and natural refrigerant arena.