Published by market accelerator shecco, the ATMOsphere America 2015 summary report contains all the latest trends covered at the event making the business case for natural refrigerants on 25&26 June in Atlanta Georgia.
Bringing together more than 300 participants and over 65 international speakers from every facet of the HVAC&R industry, including government representatives, technology providers and end-users, who presented the latest trends in natural refrigerants in and around North America, the conference offered an exciting and varied array of coverage from light commercial, commercial and industrial refrigeration applications to heat pumps and energy incentives, and even highlighted some new applications for natural refrigerants.
The Market Opportunities Session and Food Retail Panel offered insights into HVAC&R market demand and best practices from end users such as McDonald’s, The Coca Cola Company and Whole Foods Market. The Training Panel addressed what many view as the most significant barrier to the adoption of natural refrigerant technologies, while the New Applications Case Studies highlighted that natural refrigerants are more applicable than ever.
Major trends include:
- New application of natural refrigerants such as hydrocarbons in ultra-low-temperature freezing and CO2 transcritical systems in data centres
- Efficiencies of CO2 transcritical systems in warm ambient climates
- Opportunities for low-charge ammonia refrigeration
- Utility incentives for energy efficient natural refrigerant-based technologies
- Approval of natural refrigerants and delisting of some HFCs in certain applications
- …and more!
Free access online Download the ATMOsphere America 2015 Summary Report here:http://publication.shecco.com/publications/view/atmosphere-america-2015-report