shecco, publisher of this website, has announced that it will hold the ATMOsphere America Summit on natural refrigerant technologies as a hybrid in-person/online event on October 13-14, 2021, in Washington D.C., where refrigerant regulatory changes are underway.
“With the Biden administration in place, the regulatory framework of our industry is going through tremendous change,” said Marc Chasserot, CEO of shecco. “We want to meet and exchange with regulatory experts in order to better position natural refrigerant alternatives.”
ATMOsphere America, now in its 10th year, held its first two conferences in Washington, D.C. The event gathers key industry experts, policy makers, manufacturers, end users and contractors to learn about the latest developments in natural refrigerants-based solutions in the North American marketplace. The program will include sessions on global and regional policy, regulations and standards; end user presentations; market and technology trends; product innovations; and panel discussions.
Attendees will be able to:
- Get the latest policy and regulatory updates.
- Meet leading industrial and commercial end users, suppliers, regulators and associations.
- Expand knowledge of natural refrigerants, technologies and solutions.
- Interact with the industry thought leaders during discussions and networking opportunities.
Information on registration, a draft program, case study submissions, and becoming a sponsor can be found here.
shecco has issued a call for case studies for ATMOsphere America, with a submission deadline of July 31, 2021.
The initial sponsors of the event include:
- Gold: Arneg, Kysor Warren, and Emerson
- Silver: Dorin, ebm-papst, BAC, CTI, M&M Carnot Refrigeration and Evapco
- Bronze: Temprite, Secop, EPRI and Microgroove
Members of shecco’s global ATMOsphere network who have registered to ATMOsphere America will have exclusive access to the #atmo_america_summit channel, which will offer the latest news, and allow networking before, during and after the event. ATMOsphere members are also eligible for a $50 discount on the registration fee. To apply for free membership, click here.
“We want to meet and exchange with regulatory experts in order to better position natural refrigerant alternatives.”Marc Chasserot, CEO, shecco