ATMOsphere (formerly shecco), publisher of this website, announced today that it has launched a label to highlight best-in-class manufacturers of natural refrigerant systems and components around the world.
The label is designed to help qualified manufacturers to market products to new customers and regions in the fast-growing and highly competitive natural refrigerants marketplace, including products using CO2 (R744). In addition, the label is meant to help end users to identify best-in-class suppliers.
“By being global and multi-application, this label can help to create trust across the new applications and regions,” explained Marc Chasserot, ATMOsphere Founder and CEO. “We want to use this multi-year label process to help move the market to cleaner solutions with natural refrigerant solutions over time.”
To qualify for an ATMOsphere label, manufacturers will have to demonstrate excellence across three pillars:
1) company vision;
2) customer satisfaction (measured via testimonials from multiple end users confirming the reliability, performance and service of these companies and products); and
3) measurable impact.
Once approved, companies can place the natural refrigerant label in a myriad of places, such as directly on products, marketing material, email signatures, and company pitches and trade show booths. “The label will be very visible in the global marketplace, and companies can take advantage of this to strengthen their brand,” noted Chasserot.
Companies can apply for the label on the label’s webpage.
ATMOsphere has been active in the natural refrigerant space for nearly 20 years. During this time, the company has:
- published dozens of natural refrigerant-related market reports on market players, technologies, and solutions worldwide across multiple applications;
- hosted over 60 international natural refrigerant conferences, bringing together thousands of experts and hundreds of speakers over nearly 15 years, covering all the latest trends and players;
- written thousands of articles reporting on natural refrigerant companies and products in the industry;
- sent representatives to hundreds of trade shows around the world, meeting with natural refrigerant experts face-to-face (in addition to countless individual meetings outside official events).
“We feel that, as an independent player with a global mindset and a global presence, across all natural refrigerants and multiple applications, we are very well suited to provide this level of approval,” explained Chasserot.