12th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems
This 3-day conference provides a forum where developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, expanders, related systems and components will be discussed in various forms including keynote addresses, research and technical papers and podium presentations.
This conference will cover a range of topics, including:
- Technology developments
- Energy efficiency and carbon footprint
- Safety, sustainability and environmental impact
- Numerical and experimental modelling, analysis and testing
- Design for ‘end of life’ and sustainable manufacture
- Novel applications
- Operation, use of sustainable operating fluids, maintenance and reliability
- System integration and behaviour
- Upgrades and refurbishment
- Education and professional development.
Who should attend
Manufacturers and designers of compressors, expanders, their systems and control systems, suppliers, end users, research organisations, educational institutions.