6th IIR Conference on Thermophysical Properties and Transfer Processes of Refrigerants
The 6th conference in this series will cover a wide scope of research on thermophysical properties and transfer processes of refrigerants (low GWP refrigerants) and provide an opportunity to analyse the state-of-the-art developments in the sector.
Alongside researchers and professionals, the conference aims to outline the future perspectives and challenges of the field with an outlook to reducing the negative impact of refrigeration on global environment.
The conference scope will include, but are not limited to:
- Measurements and modeling of thermophysical and transport properties
- Low GWP refrigerants for vapour compression cycles
- Lubricants/refrigerants issues
- Enhanced heat and/or mass transfer
- Boiling and condensation in tubular, mini-channel and plate geometries
- Refrigerant charge reduction technologies
- Absorption/adsorption processes
- New fluids for sorption systems