Central Europe towards Sustainable Buildings
The CESB22 objective is to present current activities in sustainable building with special focus on the Central European area and to bring ideas and international expertise to the region and deliver expertise from the region to enhance further development of built environment in the region as well as in a worldwide scale. The aim is to bring together engineers, researchers, academics, producers, investors and developers to exchange and discuss their innovative approaches and ideas focused on sustainable buildings and their contribution to development of sustainable built environment in line with UN sustainable development goals.
Simultaneously with CESB22, on 4 July 2022, a fourth iiSBE Forum of Young Researchers in Sustainable Building (YRSB22) will take place, focusing on actual PhD research in the field of sustainable building.
- Innovative technologies and systems
- New materials and components for sustainable buildings
- Energy efficient buildings and districts
- Adapting design, construction and operation of buildings to climatic goals
- Integration of principles of circular economy into building design process
- Decision-support tools and assessment methods for sustainable built environment
- Retrofitting of existing building stock
- Sustainable refurbishment of cultural and industrial heritage
- Improving resilience of the built environment
- Sustainable urban development