Energy & Store Development
A New Climate in Food Retail: Weathering Industry Challenges and Trends
The last two years has caused a dramatic shift in priorities and a need for bold new decisions. The 2022 FMI Energy and Store Development Conference provides the information and learnings retailers need to operate efficiently in a radically different retail environment. Join us for an expert-led, in-person education experience exploring key trends impacting food retail energy use and management, HVAC/R, store development and sustainability.
- How Are Supply Chain Challenges Impacting Store Construction and Maintenance?
- Refrigeration Regulatory Update: Explore New and Upcoming Revisions
- Sustainability Key Trends: Shaping a Greener Future
- Renewable Energy and Resilience
- Creating Meaningful Shopping Experiences: Store Development Trends Practices