Greencold are based in Northamptonshire UK and specialise in all types of cooling plants ranging from CO2 transcritical, Ammonia and Secondary Glycol and HFC/HFO. Greencold are conversant with reciprocating and screw compressors from manufacturers including Mycom/Mayekawa, Sabroe, Grasso, Bitzer and Copeland.
- CO2 unit up to 6.8 kW
- MT & LT plug&play units / Cold storage rooms
- 1 speed-controlled, two-stage CO2 rotary compressor
- Solution for retrofitting / extension
- Air cooled version with gas cooler / heater combination for food retail / commercial kitchens / ice making
- Water cooled version with plate heat exchanger for combination with water chillers / dry coolers
- Compact design
- Control systems – Carel
The U.S.-Canadian OEM’s units are designed for cold-storage/refrigerated warehouses, food processing, dairies, wineries and data centers.
The companies receive gold, silver and bronze awards, respectively, in voting at ATMO VTS.
The Ellipti-fin coil from Evapco maintains higher level of thermal performance than traditional coils, even in the presence of scale formation, the company said.