Axiom Cloud Facilities Analyzer
The Facilities Analyzer is an app that predictively identifies refrigeration problems and gives you multi-site visibility. Payback: < 1 year, fleet-wide compatibility and no new hardware required.
- Avoid stressful refrigeration outages
With Facilities Analyzer’s ability to predict failures and diagnose their root causes, you don’t have to worry about whether your equipment will make it through the next heat wave.
- Lower maintenance costs
By learning about issues before they become catastrophic failures, you’ll save money on rushed equipment, overtime labor, food spoilage, and more.
- Easily access all of the information you need
Rather than remotely accessing each site one at a time, you’ll be able to access 500+ data streams for each site and compare trends across sites in a single dashboard.
- Minimize truck rolls
By intelligently batching work orders and ensuring issues are resolved correctly the first time, you’ll reduce the cost and headache associated with repeated technician visits.
Axiom Cloud Virtual Technician
An app that autonomously solves refrigeration maintenance and energy problems. Payback: < 1 year, 100% autonomous and fleet-wide compatibility. The Virtual Technician uses a 4 step process to optimize your refrigeration system:
- Predict: Identify failures with intelligent forecasting before case temperature alarms flood your phone in the middle of the night.
- Diagnose: Pinpoint the root cause of the issue, not just the symptoms, and quantify the impact to ensure the proper remedy is made the first time around.
- Remedy: Either remedy the issue autonomously, or send the right technician with the right context, the right tools, at the right time to fix the problem before an unplanned outage.
- Confirm: Data validation ensures the root cause of the issue was remedied. No more repeated truck rolls – the solution isn’t cranking up the head pressure or adding refrigerant.
Axiom Cloud Virtual Battery
An app that transforms your frozen inventory into an intelligent thermal battery. Payback: < 1 year, 100% autonomous and fleet-wide compatibility. The Virtual Battery delivers value in a 4 step process:
- Forecast: Using historical and real-time data encompassing refrigeration system operation, building power, weather forecasts, and more, Virtual Battery generates a weekly forecast of building and refrigeration system loads.
- Optimize: The forecast is then optimized against the utility rate plan to generate a tentative schedule for pre-cool and load-shed operations that will generate the most value for the customer across multiple revenue streams.
- Pre-cool: In order to “charge” the Virtual Battery, compressors are commanded on, while individual evaporator pressure regulator valves (EPRs) are opened to allow this extra cooling to reach low-temperature refrigerated cases.
- Load-shed: In “discharge” mode, compressors are individually modulated in order to reduce the building’s total electrical load and bring the low-temperature cases safely back to their original temperature setpoints.
There are no reviews yet.