HGX24e CO2 LT subcritical compressor
- Perfect for high standstill pressures up to 100 bar
- Cooling capacity range from 23-69 kW
- Provides 6 capacity stages
- Capacity stages: 4.6 – 12.7 m3/h* (50 Hz)
- Evaporating temperature: -35°C at 50 Hz
- Considering temperature: -5°C
- Suction gas superheat: 10 K, subcooling: 0K
- High efficiency
- Designed from the proven BOCK HG series for the use with R744 systems
- Extended frequency band
- Enlarged operating limits
- 2 motor sizes ML** and S**
- Flexible use for cascade and booster CO2 applications
- Increases operational reliability reduces the risks for malfunctions
- Reduces operating and services costs for systems with frequent, extended downtime
* For higher capacities in low temperature applications with standstill pressures up to LP 100 bar, the HGX34 CO2 T and HGX46 CO2 T are available in the ML version with 12 displacement stages.
** ML for standard cooling and low temperature applications / S for frequency control and enlarged operational limits
- High compressor efficiency for lowest operating costs
- Long-life compressor design
- Broad limits of application and large frequency range for a wide variety of uses
- Reliable and safe oil supply through pump lubrication
- Good operating characteristics with low vibration, pulsations, and low operating noise
- Pressure relief valves for the suction and pressure area
The BOCK HG LT series soon will be updated with HGX12e CO2 LT*** 2-cylinder compressor
*** Expected available beginning of 2022
BOCKVAP: Bock compressors selection tool VAP – to find suitable compressors and further extensive technical information for stationary and mobile compressor solutions.
BOCKshop: Find the right spare sparts and accessories for Bock compressors of every range and application here.
There are no reviews yet.