HGX44e CO2 subcritical compressor
- Operating pressure of 30/55 bar
- Displacement stages of 27.7-49.2m3/h up to 50 Hz
- Evaporating temperature at 50 Hz: −35°C
- Condensing temperature: −5°C, suction gas superheat: 10K, subcooling: 0K
- Ester oil filling
- High compressor efficiency for lowest operating costs
- Long-life compressor design
- Broad limits of application and large frequency range for a wide variety of uses
- Reliable and safe oil supply through pump lubrication
- Good operating characteristics with low vibration, pulsations, and low operating noise
- Pressure relief valves for the suction and pressure area
The subcritical HGX CO2 compressor line is based on the proven BOCK compressor technology, which has been holistically optimized to meet all requirements of CO2 operating conditions.
BOCKVAP: Bock compressors selection tool VAP – to find suitable compressors and further extensive technical information for stationary and mobile compressor solutions.
BOCKshop: Find the right spare sparts and accessories for Bock compressors of every range and application here.
Also interesting: The HG CO2 LT series with high standstill pressure.
- HGX24 CO2 LT
There are no reviews yet.