Carly filter shell driers have:
• Maximum working pressure: up to 140 bar for the BCY-P14 of 1 and 2 cores, with CO2 in transcritical compression systems.
• Individual core holders treated against corrosion by zinc coating, with a reduced course for easy core replacement; therefore, replacement time is extremely reduced, limiting the time the drying cores and the inner part of the circuit are exposed to the atmosphere.
• Hermetically sealed external body made of steel to which an impregnation varnish and paint are applied to ensure a high resistance to corrosion; this varnish ensures the internal anti-corrosion protection of the shell when it is opened for the initial set-up or during the replacement of the drying cores.
• Core holder design ensures automatic and immediate centering in the filter drier shells.
• No flow area restriction outside the filter drier shells thanks to an appropriate filtering system.