- Maximum working pressure: 64 bar or 140 bar with CO2 in transcritical compression systems.
- Very large filtering surface areas for very low pressure drop.
- Filtering efficient at 5 microns.
- Presence of a permanent magnet located at the inlet of the filter, ensuring the immediate “trapping’’ of all steel particles. (P6)
- Automatic bypass of the internal filter when it is too dirty and when the pressure drop generated exceeds 3 bar; this particularity ensures the continuity of compressor lubrication, even if filter maintenance is late. (P14)
Oil filters HCYF-P6-P14 (64/140 bar)
- Oil filtering on the oil return line to the compressor sumps of refrigerating and air conditioning installations, running with high working pressures.
- These filters are required for the good operation of oil level regulators and compressors. They protect them from any contaminants that could damage them (metallic chips, filings, oxides, sludge, etc…).