Carly oil filters have:
- Maximum working pressure: 64 bar or 140 bar with CO2 in transcritical compression systems.
- Very large filtering surface areas for very low pressure drop.
- Filtering efficient at 5 microns.
- Presence of a permanent magnet located at the inlet of the filter, ensuring the immediate “trapping’’ of all steel particles. (P6)
- Automatic bypass of the internal filter when it is too dirty and when the pressure drop generated exceeds 3 bar; this particularity ensures the continuity of compressor lubrication, even if filter maintenance is late. (P14)