Carly oil separator TURBOIL-R-P14
- Maximum working pressure: up to 140 bar at 160°C
- The reliability and efficiency of TURBOIL-R-P14 oil separators are obtained thanks to a patented CARLY process, simultaneously combining 2 separation chambers, namely:
- a) a static separation chamber, using several oil separation techniques:
➜ centrifugation by helical motion generated by one or several spirals
➜ coalescence thanks to the needled material of these spirals
➜ sudden modification of speed by increase of the flow area located at the separator’s inlet
➜ sudden change of direction: inlet of the mixture by the top, outlet of the refrigerant from the higher lateral part and outlet of the oil from the lower part
- b) a dynamic coalescence separation chamber, which adapts to the operating regime
- Efficiency up to 99.5%, regardless of operating regime
- No maintenance required
- Vertical and horizontal mounting possible, depending on the models
- Integrated oil receiver
- Presence of a permanent magnet ensuring the “trapping’’ of all steel particles.
- For models equipped with sight glass, it is possible to replace the glass with an adapter allowing the installation of a level detector.