Carly suction filters have:
• Maximal working pressure: 80 bar.
• Permanent treatment until saturation and regular refrigerant distribution, through a stainless steel filter.
• Very economical cleaning process without loss of time, because the installation is still running during the operation.
• Refrigerant’s savings because using those cleaning filters allows the re-use of the refrigerant after its cleaning up.
• The copper-plated steel connections facilitate the brazing and allow using filler metals with a low silver percentage.
• Filtration rate : 100 microns
• Peel strength Delta P 10 bar
There are no reviews yet.