The Emerson Copeland Stream semi-hermetic 4-cylinder subcritical CO2 compressor is the ideal solution for R744 low-temperature cascade and booster systems requiring high standstill pressure of up to 90 bar suction.
The use of transcritical compressors in medium/transcritical side, as well as on the low temperature/subcritical side, ensures that in case of power outage, the refrigeration system features full resilience and no operation disruption.
- Compressor Max. Pressures (Suction/Discharge): 90 bar / 135 bar
- Compact dimensions
- Integrated low pressure relief valve
- Discharge temperature protection
- Service valve 360° rotation for ease of piping design
- 2 sight glasses for mounting of oil management control and visual inspection
- One oil port for oil equalization in parallel system
- Oil splasher system ensuring lubrication at constant and variable speed