The carbon dioxide gas detector from CTI is designed for detecting dangerous levels of CO2 in industrial facilities.
- Now includes a 2 year warranty on sensing element and transmitter.
- NDIR infrared sensor with Carbon Dioxide specific infrared sensor technology.
- Circuit board sealed in potting material to protect sensitive sensor components and copper tracing from corrosion.
- Weatherproof NEMA 3RX washdown-duty polycarbonate enclosure safe for outdoors and wash-down areas.
- Part Number (specify range): GG-CO2-1%, GG-CO2-3%, GG-CO2-5%, GG-CO2-20% GG-CO2-100%.
CTI Carbon dioxide gas detector specifications:
Size 7.5″ high x 6.5″ wide x 3.75″ deep
Weight 3.0 lbs
Power Requirements 24VDC @ 350mA
Signal Output 4/20mA, 700 Ohm max input impedance
Temperature Range -60F to +120F (-51C to +49C)
Detection (NDIR) Non-Dispersive Infrared (diffusion method)
Warranty 2 years sensing element and transmitter