The iGAS CO2 from International Gas Detectors (IGD) is a portable gas detector that continuously monitors for dangerous levels of carbon dioxide in a light weight, compact portable format. The iGAS utilises low powered NDIR sensor technology to provide fast and accurate detection of carbon dioxide. The iGAS personal CO2 monitor boasts a light weight and compact design, which has an ingress protection of 68. In addition, it boasts the longest battery life on the market with a run time of up to 14 days on a single charge.
- Model Type – Portable
- Sensing Range – 0-5% VOL or 0-50,000ppm
- Weight – 93g
- Size – 54 (W) x 91 (h) x 32(D) mm
- Detection – NDIR non-dispersive infrared
- Warranty – 2 years
- Detector life – 5 years+
- Temperature range – -20 degrees C to +50 degrees C
- Alarm type – Vibration, visual and sounder
- Approval – CE
There are no reviews yet.