The IGD TOC-750 safe area addressable gas detectors are the next generation gas detector. Utilising our ground-breaking Sentinel+™ communication, all detectors are connected on a single 2-Core cable for both power and communication. Our TOC-750 safe area gas detectors have sensor options for over 400 gases and vapours, including CO2. Therefore, making it the most versatile sensor on the market. Using the latest digital technology, the TOC-750 provides installers with a 70% cost saving on installation and a 10 year warranty for end users.
- Model Type – Fixed Gas Detector (diffusion)
- Sensing Range – 0-5% VOL or 0-5,000ppm
- Weight – 300g
- Size – See datasheet
- Detection – NDIR non-dispersive infrared
- Warranty – 2 years for the sensor and 10 years on electronics
- Detector life – 5 years+
- Temperature range – -20 degrees C to +55 degrees C
- Alarm type – Requires control panel. Can connect audible/visual alarms to the sensor.
- Approval – CE, 2004/108/EC (EMC Directive), 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive), EN 50270, IEC 60079-0:2017, IEC 60079-29-1:2016, EN 50721, EN 61010
- Housing Type – Corrosion resistant and shock proof – ABS