The TOCSIN 750S aspirated gas detector from IGD is an addressable aspirated gas detector which allows you to provide gas detection in areas otherwise difficult to access or harsh to normal diffusion sensors. Featuring our unique piezo pump technology, our aspirated gas detectors have virtually no moving parts and virtually silent in operation. Thus, reducing maintenance requirement and providing near continuous gas detection up to 20 meters away.
- Model Type – Fixed Gas Detector (Sampling)
- Sensing Range – 0-5% VOL or 0-5,000ppm
- Weight – 850g
- Size – See datasheet
- Detection – NDIR non-dispersive infrared
- Warranty – 2 years for the sensor and 10 years on electronics
- Detector life – 5 years+
- Temperature range – -20 degrees C to +55 degrees C
- Alarm type – Requires control panel. Can connect audible/visual alarms to the sensor. Can also include a local display (TOC-750XD part number)
- Approval – CE, 2004/108/EC (EMC Directive), 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive), EN 50270, IEC 60079-0:2017, IEC 60079-29-1:2016, EN 50721, EN 61010
- Housing Type – Shock proof , corrosion resistant ABS.
There are no reviews yet.