SANHA RefHP copper alloy fittings are specifically designed for high operating pressures and are ideally suited for pipes in refrigeration systems with a maximum operating pressure of up to 130 bar (other pressures on request), a minimum temperature of -196 °C and a maximum temperature of 150 °C for fluids in Group 2 according to European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97 / 23 / EC). Dimensions and tolerances for capillary joints in accordance with the EN 14276-1, Annex B with pipes according to EN 378-2 and EN 14276-2.
Benefits of the Sanha RefHP fittings:
- Ideal for use in high-pressure applications such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, especially for CO2 systems.
- Suitable for pressures of 90 and even up to 130 bar.
- RefHP fittings are compatible with all four CuFe pipe types available on the market, offering a high degree of flexibility: KME – CL12, HALCOR – TALOS XS, Mueller – XHP, Wieland K65.
- SANHA has more than 50 years of experience in the production of solder fittings and maintains very close manufacturing tolerances.
- Highest European quality through production at our own plant in Ternat, Belgium.
- Wide range of fittings up to 2 5/8” in copper-iron. Special fittings for refrigeration unit manufacturers.
- Optimum cleaning of the fittings results in a carbon value of <0.5 mg C/dm². This is decisive for the quality of the soldered connection as carbon residues can lead to pitting corrosion at higher soldering temperatures.
- Easy recognition before and after installation: Pipes and fittings are clearly marked so that all components can be identified at a glance. In addition, the material is slightly magnetic and can be easily distinguished from copper using a neodymium magnet – a very practical advantage!
- Corrosion-proof material.
- The highly stable CuFe2P ensures easy and cost-effective installation.
- Excellent machining properties, no toxic chemical elements
- Makes a significant contribution to an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly cooling system: Compared to conventional systems, as much as 25 % energy can be saved in transcritical CO2 systems! This is particularly important for supermarkets, where cooling systems operate 24/7.
- Suitable for installation under the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Transition fittings available in metric sizes.