Yukon is Enex’s new range of medium-sized chillers for water and water/glycol cooling. Its use is above all suitable for all those places that require a high quantity of hot water, such as hotels and hospitals. Moreover, for these applications, there is the opportunity to set up an efficient heat recovery.
COOLING AND HEATING CAPACITIES
- Cooling capacities from 35 to 970kW
- Heating capacities from 35 to 560kW
TWO VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Low-Pressure Receiver (LPR): used in smaller systems
- Gravity overfeeding: suitable for bigger systems. It is also available with the Enjector option, which leads to high-efficiency levels in difficult weather conditions
- Use of the natural fluid CO2: ecological, not toxic, and not flammable.
- High efficiency in high temperatures places
- An Exclusive and innovative circuit that allows the maximum use of heat transfer surfaces:
a) Low-pressure receiver for units up to 60 kW, with a compressor. The chillers combined in parallel permit a capacity increase assuring redundancy.
b) Gravity feeding for large units up to 450 kW, which is also suitable with Enjector technology for maximising efficiency. The parallel combination of the units permits the achievement of very high capacities (useful for industrial applications).
- Solid design with fully welded stainless steel circuit
- Plug and play units
- Easily accessible components
- Low environmental impact
- Low noisiness
- Possible integrator with a gas cooler/condenser